The Vancouver Film Commission and Film London have partnered to host the participation of two BC Producers in the Film London TV Drama Familiarisation Trip.
This Film London TV Drama Familiarisation opportunity is part of a series designed by Film London to stimulate co-production between Canada and the UK. Film London will cover all the costs excepting flights, including accreditation to the hugely successful CONTENT LONDON TV Drama Conference. This is a major event in the TV Drama calendar, and examples of the content & attendees can be seen from last year’s event.
Attendees of the Film London TV Drama Familiarization Trip have the opportunity to do the following:
- Presentations from top lawyers and tax accountants on the on the UK’s High-End Tax relief
- Discussions around structuring co-pros
- Visits to some of London’s top post production/VFX/SFX companies
- Opportunities to meet likeminded TV production and broadcast professionals
- Attend the C21 Content London International Drama Summit & its creative and funding sessions
- Attend excellent wider networking opportunities
- Go on location in London
- Visit TV studios
- Attend the C21 Drama Awards.
- Speak on a panel at Content London discussing drama production in Canada
DATES: Sunday, 26th November through Friday, 1st of December (5 nights)
LOCATION: The Langham Hotel, London
This is an exclusive five-star trip in both service and content. It is based on other successful trips Film London has delivered in the past with Nordic Noir drama producers, US drama producers, French drama producers, and other Canadian drama producers all of which have returned from these trips with new business or partners.
The Vancouver Film Commission is accepting applications from production companies & producers with previous broadcast credits. Applicants must have TV Drama projects that have an international appeal, and are looking for international co-producers or broadcast sales.
To apply, please send a short statement explaining why this trip would be beneficial for your company and include a treatment of any projects in development that fit the criteria.
E-mail submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org