Get Plugged In: New electric vehicle charging opportunities for your business
This Electric Vehicles @ Work Lunch & Learn is designed to inform businesses and commercial property holders about the new incentives for electric vehicle charging stations. The workshop is reserved for property owners and managers, and small to medium businesses that have the potential to install electric vehicle charging stations.
- Get ahead of competitors
- Provide an employee benefit
- Green your fleet
- Retain customers while they charge
What to Expect?
Representatives from Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Basin Council will teach you about:
- The basics of battery and plug-in electric vehicles, charging, and B.C. incentive programs
- Best practices for workplace electric vehicle charging
- The recently announced Charging Solutions and Incentives Program that covers some installation costs and provides assistance navigating installations
You will also hear stories of success and learn to avoid common pitfalls from:
- A business owner that has offered EV charging for staff since 2012
- A certified installer of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment on commercial properties
Complimentary lunch will be provided from 11:30am. The program runs from noon to 1:30pm, with time for Q&A.
How to Get Here
Location: Vancouver Economic Commission Office
401 West Georiga Street, Suite 1500
Public paid parking is available beneath the public library (accessed on Hamilton St), and there is meter parking along Homer St. For those cycling, there are covered bike racks available on the plaza of 401 W Georgia.
Our building is a 7-minute walk from Chinatown-Stadium Skytrain Station and 5 minutes from the Granville/City Centre Canada Line stop.
Brought To You By